Ammunition Manufacturing and Retail Sales
6:17 Tactical offers hand loaded premium ammunition manufactured in the following calibers:
For current inventory contact us by phone or email, or visit our Armslist store here.
- .380 ACP – 90gr JHP, 100gr FMJ
- 9mm Luger – 115gr FMJ, 115gr JHP, 124gr JHP, 147gr FMJ
- .40 S&W – 180gr FMJ, 180gr JHP
- 10mm Auto – 180gr FMJ
- .45 ACP – 200gr SWC, 230gr FMJ, 230gr JHP
- .38 Special – 110gr JHP, 125gr FMJ, 125gr JHP
- .357 Magnum – 158gr FMJ, 158gr JHP
- .44 Magnum – 240gr LSWC, 240gr FMJ
- .45 Long Colt (.45 Colt) – 225gr LSWC, 250gr FMJ, 250gr JHP, 250gr DCHP (Deep Curl Hollow Point)
- .223 Remington/5.56 NATO – 55gr SP, 55gr FMJ, 60gr FMJ, 62gr FMJ, 77gr FMJ (subsonic)
- 6.5 Grendel – 123gr FMJ, 123gr ELDM
- 6.8 Remington SPC – 100gr GMX, 130gr SP
- .300 AAC Blackout – 110gr Tac-TX, 125gr FMJ, 190gr BTHP (subsonic), 220gr FMJ (subsonic), 220gr BTHP (subsonic)
- 6.5 Creedmoor – 123gr FMJ, 123gr SST, 123gr ELDM, 140gr BTHP, 140gr ELDM, 143gr ELDX, 147gr ELDM
- .308 Winchester – 150gr FMJ, 168gr ELDM
- .30-30 Winchester – 140gr Monoflex (lead free), 160gr FTX
- .30-06 Springfield – 150gr FMJ (M1 Garand safe), 168gr ELDM, 180gr SP, 180gr TTSX (lead free)
- .338 Federal – 200gr SP, 200gr SST, 225gr SP
- 6.5 PRC – 143gr ELDX, 147gr ELDM
- 7mm Remington Magnum – 168gr VLD
- .300 Winchester Magnum – 180gr SST, 180gr TSX (lead free)
- .300 PRC – 208gr ELDM
We are also an ammunition retailer and can order any caliber or configuration that you are looking for. Additionally we can develop a custom load to suit your needs (details below).
Custom Load Development
Calibers already in development:
To load a custom round in a caliber that we already have tooling for, we require a minimum order of 100 rounds and a $50 development fee to cover cost of testing rounds and time. Turnaround time is typically approximately 2 weeks.
Calibers currently not in development or loads specific to a certain firearm:
To load a custom round in a caliber that we DO NOT already have tooling for or for a load specific to your particular rifle, we require a minimum order of 200 rounds and a $150 development fee to cover cost of tooling, testing rounds, and development time (may vary based on tooling costs). Turnaround time is typically approximately 3-5 weeks, the last 2-3 of which we will need your rifle on hand to test fire.
About our Ammunition
6:17 Tactical’s ammunition is all hand loaded, however it is not “reloaded”. The term “Reloaded” ammunition has a negative connotation associated with it since many reloaders have no formal training, and some will even build ammunition with no testing. We are a federally licensed manufacturer, with professional grade loading equipment, and every round that we sell has had time spent in development determining the best powder, powder charge, projectile, seating depth, etc. to use. Additionally, while some of our brass is sourced from once fired brass, we have excellent sources for once fired brass and follow an in depth process to weed out any cases that have defects, dents, etc, and polish and wax our brass to a like new appearance.